Make it your these beautiful tanzanite studs silver earring. It crafted well with good quality tanzanite. You can wear these stud regularly also it can be suitable for baby girl above 4 years. You can also use this earring for family gift.
Tanzanite Stud Silver Earring Product Specifications :
Metal Color : Options available
Metal :925 Sterling Silver
Total Weight per Ring : 9.93 Gram (it is Approx.)
Finish/Ring : Standard
Gemstone Count/Ring : 1
Gemstones : Tanzanite Square 5mm 2 pieces 1.50 carat.
Metal Purity :925S
Ring Size : Options available
These gorgeous stud earrings are fashioned with bright tanzanite gemstones exuding natural hues.
The diligently crafted piece is accented with sparkling zircons. Style these striking earrings to leave a long-lasting mark in today’s fashion world.
Why you should have these studs?
- Made with square shape clean tanzanite.
- Framed in silver.
- Durable and for regular use.
- strong hold with push post clasp
- Insurance till delivery.
- 30 days return.
To know more about tanzanite gemstone please click here.
To know about tanzanite care please click here.
Steps of Cleaning:
- Put your jewelry pieces for a few moments in jewelry cleaner solution of warm water or homemade detergent cleaning solution.
- Use a soft brush just like tooth brush or any jewelry cleaner brush to gently scrub your jewelry.
- You can also use any shaved matchstick or toothpick for cleaning deep areas and remember don’t be too harsh.
- After finish scrubbing, dip the jewelry again in solution. Then wash it in warm running water, preferably about the same temperature as your solution. Radical temperature changes are dangerous and should be avoided.
- Shake the jewelry and keep them on clean soft towel for a while to remove excess liquid then gently polish them with soft lint free cloths, also you can use chamois for polish.
- Now the jewelry polished and free of water spots. Now you can see it’s fire shows it is just like new you purchase.We recommended strictly some point also here:
Use extra soft tooth brush for cleaning to avoid rashes on metal and stone.
Use ammonia less cleaning solution.